Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Do you native speakers catch every single word when you listen to Greenday’s songs? I’m Japanese ...
- Gibt es Unterschiede zwischen Gesundheit und Gute Besserung?welche sagen Deutsche häufiger?
- Who knows Turkish? please add Turkish subtitles to this video and let's we will also see how bad ...
- Please can someone break down the phrase 어느 날 to me and explain how it means 'one day'?
- هل كلمه Talent لها جمع
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- thats not it its not that how are they used differently?
- I know that perception of some music can be absolutely different depending on lots of factors. O...
- The rain sure has got me worried. The rain sure has me worried. We've got you surrounded. We have...
- Is there any difference between "despite" / "in spite"?
- How learn speak English What should I do?