- I ordered a new credit card and Rep. on the phone who said "have a good one." what should I say b...
- Sorry, we can't take the credit card. So please pay cash. does this sound natural?
- If you want to have the credit card, you should be approved by the credit company beforehand. doe...
- "I want a PS5" or "I want PS5"?
- Which is more common? And what’s the difference? Say hi to him for me. Say hi to him.
- ¿Do you want to improve you spanish skills?
- "Colossal" or "gigantic", which word sounds more natural in the following sentence? "People we...
- What he says does not ( ). (A) make ends meet (B) make good (C) make sense (D) make a noise
- Whether the letter t of the word mistake should be muddy or not?
- It’s essential that he be prepared for the interview. Does this sound correct?
- Does this sound natural? Sometimes, she would step on me so hard by mistake that I started crying.
- I wonder why the modal verbs, “could” and “would” are being used in the past tense here.
- How do you remember the spelling of words that are easy to make mistakes, such as Wednesday and t...