17 Nov 2019

  • Japanese
  • English (UK)
  • English (US)
  • Korean
Question about English (US)

When you talk with someone and wh en s/he is speaking, you don't just listen to the speaker but you response to them saying something like 'uh huh', 'is that so?', 'Did you?', 'Really?' and so on.
What do you call these phrases which is used to respond to the speaker?

Read more comments

  • English (US)
Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions