Read more comments
- There is this Korean pun, but I don't understand it. Please explain. What do you call a dead a...
- "What can I do you for?" (It is a pun from "A bit of Fry and Laurie", season 1, series 2, 16:01) ...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? "Do you want to hear a pun?" (before telling a pun)
- It is on top of her head. It is on the top of her head. What is the difference?
- Does learning common words and phrases and learning about making sentences come first before lear...
- ทำไมทุกคนบอกว่าเชียงใหม่เป็นเมืองใหญ่ที่สุดอันดับสองหรอตะ รู่สึกว่าโคราชใหญ่กว่าค่ะ 🤔
- Can you say 그레 in formal situations too or is it just casual? btw sprry If I spelled that wrong
- Can I use "the other day", instead of "a few days ago" ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Is this right? I can't do this no more
- Is that any way to greet your friends? Or Is that the way to greet your friends?
- Which one is right? *As if I give a shit what they think *Like I give a shit what they thing
- "How come you don't keep an umbrella in your locker, you know, to keep your books company." For ...
- Which is natural, I *couldn’t* understand what you were talking about. or I *wasn’t able to* u...