Read more comments
- I have read a book, there is something I can’t understand. the book says “She was always looking ...
- In the sentence “I helped in a show down in Norman, Oklahoma”, what’s the meaning of the “down”?
- Hello. I was texting somebody and said "I'm with Aditi. " The person at the other end said "what'...
- Hello everyone. the more we seek to understand each other, the less conflict and dispute we have...
- does the grammer correct to say "we are having fun after finished the homework"
- 1... I work for the company 2... I work for a company 3.... I work at the company 4... I work at ...
- She works for Amazon / She works in Amazon --- for OR in ??
- which is the noun form of 'deceive' in the form of 'deceit' or 'deception'?
- What does holding mean in this pic
- what does knitting a phase in this conversation