- I'm close to my dad. I'm close with my dad. Which one is correct? If both, which one is commonly...
- Is this sentence correct? "I always brag about my talents to my girlfriend"
- I'm really close to my sister. Does this mean I know my sister well or my body is physically clo...
- Is this correct “she’s a very terrible singer. she has no place in that field”
- So guys how can I learn English in a simple way?
- What's the alternative way to say "tell on me"?
- What's the difference of tease and pick on?
- I'm the oldest. I'm the middle child. I'm the youngest. Do these sound natural?
- Does it vs is it. How to tell the difference and when to use.
- 🐇What does "ain't " mean ? It's sth like don't doesn't ??? 🐇Where do I u...
- Hva er forskjellen på ”med” og ”ved”?
- What is the difference between Jeg heter and Mitt navn er? Which one is better to say?
- I hvilke sammenhenger kan man bruke "holdt jeg på å si"..??
- What does vi snakkes mean and why do some Norwegians end verbs with -es and not -er like snakker
- When to use din/di/ditt/dine and sin/si/sitt/sine?