Read more comments
- I wonder if I can switch the word “thinking” with the word “thought” here.
- Is “I was sent to voicemail” correct? Is this sentence correct? I was calling you but I was sen...
- What are they saying?
- The law will come into ( ) soon. (A) effect (B) excuse (C) element (D) extent
- I'd like to know what "literary exercise" means in the text. Thanks in advance.
- “In silent” and “in silence” which one is correct?
- Hi, does this sound natural? A 40 percent discount until 100 dollars will apply to your bag if y...
- Is the expression “go against the grain” commonly used?
- I finally received the grammar book I bought from the U.K.. Although I have read a book suggestin...
- I used to lived in ◯◯. Climbing a Mt. ◯◯ is out of bless, but when I finally arrived at the summi...