Read more comments
- Why is ni used to mark a location in sentences like「本やに本を買いに行きます。 Shouldn't it be 「本やで本を買いに行きます。...
- What is the difference between 「あの本はどこに置きましたか？」 and 「あの本をどこに置きましたか？」 ?
- 本で「ハッチバックの付いた乗用車」と読みましたが、調べてたらハッチバックは車の一種らしいです。誤用ですか？ここの意味は何でしょうか？車の荷台のドアのこと？ よろしくお願いします。
- What does she got me going down. what does "go down" mean? mean?
- What does 怒られるなんてもんじゃねえぜ？ mean?
- What does 운전할 때에는 몸이 조금 앞으로 나오게 의자를 가깝게 놀아야 합니다. (I especially don’t understand ‘의자를 가깝게 놓아야 합니다 ...
- What does berserk mean?
- What does 니살 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?