Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- Is this natural as spoken English? "I hear Toyota plans to build a smart city at the base of M...
- Does this sound natural? Hemos a horneado bollos grande. (We have baked big buns)
- https://youtu.be/esHcx_w8oEQ?t=3723 The toad says to his son, "Just go grab that." at 1:02:05....
- show to wirte this Name in korean "Amina"
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- 1. She was calling Bob only. 2. She was calling only Bob. Do both 1 and 2 mean the same thing?
- The reason that i study English is wanting to talk to foreigners.It's most important reason for ...
- 1. Folk dances are not performed alone for recreation. 2. Folk dances are not performed soley fo...
- Is it said "happy Chinese new year" or "happy new Chinese year"? Which one is more grammatically ...
- Why this question's answer is ➁？ I was torn between ➀and➁..