18 Nov 2019
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which Using "this," "that," and "it" correctly is one of the most difficult things for English le...
- What are some things that help you learn a different language? Please give me suggestions to free...
- I've done all things I can do! (Means 'Enough is enough!') does this sound natural?
- Is the sentence “the alligator flew all away up to the space” right?
- Is there any difference? It improves the functioning of brains mechanisms And It improves the f...
- How to use pretty much in a sentence?
- Is this expression natural? I want that person to be proud of not forcing others to recognize hi...
- Can “household” means “well-known”? Dose it have other adjective means?
- Hello !
- Are the following expressions similar and natural to situations in which doctors speak to patient...
- "I made the test the same day I gave it to my students."
- I watched a movie, in which a protagonist said "You have done this to me for the last time." (the...
- Put together your legs. Is it correct? Thank you.