- 「言い残し」って単語は、日本語にはありませんよね? 「勉強しないで＝勉強せずに」⭕ 言い残ししないで＝言い残しせずに」❌ 言い残さないで＝言い残さずに⭕ 言い残せる→言い残せないで＝いい残せ...
- What does 「ありがとう」と言い残して去って行くのも、無愛想な鈴木らしい1コマでした。 mean?
- Is "in search of" used in spoken English? For example: They moved there in search of work.
- Is my grammar correct? Would you please give some tea to me if you aren't busy, of course?
- I found a store that carry what I want to get. Is this expression natural?
- What is the meaning of “ chemidon“?
- ¿Que significa "Alas" en ingles?
- She did her best to create a better future to her daughter. Is this sentence correct?
- Are these sentences below natural and essentially the same thing? As to no.4, I'm not sure if it'...
- “We have dinner reservations.” I heard this line in a series and thought “Okay, so, they are goi...
- What are the differences between she has worked in this school for 2 years and she has worked in ...
- Is there any difference between “WHAT about you?” and “HOW about you?” Thanks