Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? 伊豆の踊り子の中で「胸騒ぎするばかりで立ち上がる勇気が出なかった」の原因はなんですか。お願い!
- 「伊豆の踊子」は美しくて哀愁を漂わせてくれる目作である。この目作は三年生のときに読み始め、それから何回となく読んだ。 「伊豆の踊子」は高校生の「私」がある夏は伊豆を旅行したときに、偶然出会った旅...
- May you please transcribe the line at 1:55 in this video for me? https://youtu.be/W2BSGjg4bwU?t=115
- How do you respond when you are asked "how are you"?
- Offer me help is it correct
- I think "confused word" is wrong and that it should be "confusing word". What do you think?
- Because we hadn't received the responce to our proposal from you, we assumed that you gave a conc...
- “freak out” Is this expression not appropriate for a formal conversation?
- 1. I had a cut before I knew it 2. I had a cut without knowing it 3. I had a cut without noticing...
- We'll be more free at the virus. We'll be more free from the virus. Are both correct and the sam...
- "Nine out of ten adults live a mentally healthy life. The one who doesn't experienced childhood t...
- 1. Can someone fix the gramma in this paragraph for me? Please An important idea from the poe...