Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 伊豆の踊り子の中で「胸騒ぎするばかりで立ち上がる勇気が出なかった」の原因はなんですか。お願い!
- 「伊豆の踊子」は美しくて哀愁を漂わせてくれる目作である。この目作は三年生のときに読み始め、それから何回となく読んだ。 「伊豆の踊子」は高校生の「私」がある夏は伊豆を旅行したときに、偶然出会った旅...
- about the sentence "there can never be..." would it sound odd if you said "there never can be..."?
- there's four people ahead of me in line (does this sound natural?)
- What did she say?
- we're on the same road but they're ahead of us (does this sound natural?)
- are these A and B correct? A doesn't sound natural? only cuz the contexts are too simple and not ...
- i thought let me be to someone else what no one was to me ↑ Does this expression sound natural?
- This is the first page of my humble memoir of my teenage years. https://note.com/20012010/n/n17f7...
- S1. I was confused between buying F1 car and F/A-18 hornet . S2. Race them against a Hispanic ...
- I just stumbled upon the expression: "I got blown back by[...]" For context it seems like it mea...
- the machines are underway to start working at any time (does this sound natural?)