Read more comments
- Does this sound natural? いつでもメッセージを送りますね。 or is it 送ってね? I'm trying to say, "send me a message...
- いつから英語を勉強することができましたか？ does this sound natural?
- what is the difference between holy shit holy crab and bull shit in using with example please
- in daily life or math lesson or something do you use Arabic numbers (١،٢،٣ ..) or normal numbers ...
- Is this sentene natural? : How long do you think you can be on a roll?
- Do you know “paper tiger”？
- tengo triste o soy triste
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Does the following sentense sound natural? Keyakizaka Street is the best spot to enjoy the Chris...
- ex) He is not only good at english but also good at soccer. Is this correct??
- Hello. I have a grammar question. Is the following sentence correct? The bookstore is situated...
- The picture below is from a game. And I found out that "These blast points, too accurate for ___...
- "You're in Room 7, top of the stairs." In this sentence, what does "top of the stairs" mean? ...