- Can you write some popular slang english words or phrases,please:3
- tell me some slang words for daily use and their meaning with good examples
- What slang do you use when you are extremely focused on something? Can I say "I'm studying so har...
- "I eat lunch" and "I have lunch" is it the same?
- S1. He drank the milk hot. S2. He drank the hot milk. What is the difference in meaning betwe...
- hey guys! there's the expression "to kiss something goodbye". Can it be used with people? like "...
- A: Do you need bags? B: That'll be great! or that'd be great!
- What are the answers for "Do you need bags?"
- I can't stand spiders (does this sound natural?)
- What’s more common to say: Something is near me . Or . Something is close to me . ( near and clo...
- "they don't need you, they are just pretend to." is this correct?
- Barcelona have ended up with an odd number of goals. What does odd mean?
- Can I say "You are just space", I mean "you are amazing" ?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- In September or On September or At September?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Which sentence is correct? Please forward the email to whomever you think relevant. OR Please ...
- How can I say "Please take care of yourself" in more polite and natural way? I said it to profess...