Read more comments
- When you refer to a "hairbrush", which word do you use more often? Расчёска или гребень?
- What is the most common word for husband/wife?
- Is this sentence correct?: One good thing about taking an exam is to enjoy an exciting time until...
- I used to see foreigners who asking for directions in the city, but now,they seem to go around wi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Is the word "advice" countable or not? Can we say "Advices" in some contexts?
- For English’s passive tense. For instance “3 people were killed”. I have someone told me that be-...
- Is this sentence right? I know that maybe you'll have gotten married to her by the end of the year
- what mean "changing minds" here? "emotions may be the key to changing minds" thanks
- When I don't know someone's sex, which pronoun(or noun) should I use? For example, "There's someo...