Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- (On a note) We’re off for a walk. Does this sound natural?
- I choose foods that I buy well to cut the food loss. Please fix this English.
- “She runs 50 meters per second” or “She runs 50 meters a second”? Which is correct? Or both of th...
- "I was typecast the minute I did a film called Girlfight years ago." "Мне давали одни и те же ро...
- How do you make a sentence with “infiltrate”?
- That's what's ailin' you. "ailin' "? What's the meaning? Thank you.
- I reckon you've called the turn. What does it mean? Thank you.
- I think “to fall flat” means to fail to have the desired effect. Correct? Please, tell me everyth...
- If the situation of coronavirus was safe, I would have traveled somewhere. Is this sentence mak...
- When something is a flop it means that it was unsuccessful. E.g. His movie was a flop. synonyms:...