Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- everyone has their own preferences and we should respect them (does this sound natural?)
- I understand to some extent that Americans and British people pronounce differently. But I don't...
- Which one is correct? It opens from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. It is open from ~.
- Is my grammar correct? If you were not my friend, I could not be able to make progress in t...
- If I want to tell someone, "I couldn't understand your point of view" is it okay for me to say, "...
- I was bathroom or I was in bathroom or i was at bathroom?
- how many meanings does this word have ((((sort of))))
- What is the difference between "occasional" and "occasionally"? Could you give some examples?
- you were washing your hair with soap, who does that? (does this sound natural?)
- Can I use "can" to make suggestions? like "I found a faster browser. You can use it. It is very ...