Read more comments
- Do you usually say "for the first time in forever"? Does it sound a little weird?
- 次の文中の「自分」はそれぞれ誰を指しているか、教えていただけないでしょうか。 1、父は弟に自分の部屋で勉強させた。 2、太郎は花子に自分の話をした。
- ネイティブスピーカーの方に質問です。 ・I can't tell. ・I don't know. 両方「わからない。」と訳しますが、２つの意味の違い、使い方の違いを教えてください。
- Is the sentence correct? The tax on vegetable is two time that of meat.
- Iis it right if I say “let’s all be kind and start spreading love, except for Jay, he has spread ...
- What is the difference between "C'est quoi ..." and "Quel(le) est ..." ?
- Could you please explain why there's no article needed before "department manager" in the followi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- When I was watching a movie, I came across a phrase “I haven’t a clue”. Does this sound natural t...
- Do you say I am on the sick list? Is this posh, formal, or casual? Do you see around you?
- I want to associate with you.I wish you could respond to me.And i am a boy.
- Which do you think is the better? (a) An 89-year-old grandma uploading actual gameplay videos ...
- Hi Here's a dialogue from "Friends". Joey: Hey Pheebs, guess who we saw today. ....... Chand...