- Which is correct? Some of the cookies have been eaten. Some of the cookies has been eaten.
- 英語の in terms of meaning か semantically を日本語で何と言いますか？ 「文法的には同じですが、意味的にはちょっと違います」とは言えますか？ 「意味に関して...
- What are some greetings in Egyptian Arabic?
- "άδεια οδήγησης" είναι σωστή για drivers license?
- Does this sound natural? Speaking with a native English speaker can make my English better.
- What is the difference between "C'est quoi ..." and "Quel(le) est ..." ?
- Could you please explain why there's no article needed before "department manager" in the followi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Does this sound natural? I’ve never been drunk and did something I regretted.
- I'm really looking forward to the christmas party , especially seeing a santa clause. Is it corr...
- If I’m writing an essay is it okay to conclude with “in a nutshell” ?
- Could anyone please reword the following sentence? Like we're buckled and preparing for the cras...
- There's something ( ) about his offer. fishy/shady/shifty/sketchy Can I use all of them?