- If you see a friend walking home, is it natural to say "乗せてあげるよ" to them? ("I'll give you a lift")
- How do you say this in Japanese? 乗せたくない
- I don't remember who gave me a ride home. ➡乗せてくれた人は誰か覚えていません。 正しいですか？ よろしくお願いします。 does this sound...
- What does 我们大意了 mean?
- What does A：오늘 되게 따뜻하게 입고 온 편이에요.B：후드면 많이 노력했죠 mean?
- What does crack mean?
- What does 也没多久啊 mean?
- What does Are those what I think they are? mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?