Read more comments
- What is the difference between どなた and 誰 ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? どなたのお名前なまえで予約よやくなさいましたか。
- How do you say this in Japanese? どなたが広東語を勉強していますか？
- Hi! I was wondering how do you mark stress or accentuation in Korean. In English content words ar...
- Why sometimes "о" sounds like an "а"? For example: яблоко sounds like "yablaka"
- ils s'évadent enfin par la lecture je veux cette phrase avec une autre façon marci
- Is this natural as spoken English? Many people think vaping is the safer alternative to cigare...
- Is -야 돼 formal ?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- “I’m feeling underwater.” What does “underwater” mean?
- Are the sentences correct? (Can be not only spoken but also written in a formal essay) 1. She us...
- Could you check my writing? I’m sorry that my handwriting is terrible:(( Thank you!! The topic:...
- A: I'll finish it by tonight. B: No, take your time. I'm not busy. Do they sound natural?
- Is this natural as spoken English? "Why do many Japanese music groups break up due to artistic...