Read more comments
- What is the difference between どなた and 誰 ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? どなたのお名前なまえで予約よやくなさいましたか。
- How do you say this in Japanese? どなたが広東語を勉強していますか？
- I can write and read and at the same time understand Written English ; But when it comes to Speak...
- "I'm not ready to go (yet)" 我不完全準備好了才去。 Is this correct?
- 見るのがやめられない。 i can’t stop watching it. 例えば、「この映画を見るのがやめられない。」 i can’t stop watching this movie. 正し...
- ¿Los adjetivos "misterioso" y "dichoso" escriben habitualmente delante del sustantivo?
- ne diyor?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- The sentence is not correct, right? We have to finish the assignment until the due date.
- thats not it its not that how are they used differently?
- I know that perception of some music can be absolutely different depending on lots of factors. O...
- The rain sure has got me worried. The rain sure has me worried. We've got you surrounded. We have...
- Is there any difference between "despite" / "in spite"?