Read more comments
- Supposing that you didn't pass the exam, what would you do? does this sound natural?
- Supposing you met The Rock himself, what would you say to him for the first words? does this soun...
- Supposing you met The Rock himself, what would you say to him for the first words? does this sou...
- Does this sound natural? “Have a good lazy day then”
- 부장님, 과장님. can someone give an example to get the difference between them?
- if an older male doesn't like to be called 'oppa', cause he thinks it doesnt fit him, yet he's 4 ...
- это правильно? председатель комитета для репатриантов из Ливийского уголка.
- ????What are the differences among “It was rainy yesterday”, ”It was raining yesterday” and ”It r...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Are there any expressions which sound more natural than the following? "Excuse me. May I try t...
- Hi What exactly does "name" mean in this sentence? "Four more victims were named by police on ...
- Is this right? *I'm going to/gonna have to go on the 20th"
- which one is correct? "I don't have the money" or "I don't have money"
- Of course it would lead to this. I would expect nothing less from you. In these sentences how...