Read more comments
- if you're in korea, and one of your older friends can speak English, while talking to him in Engl...
- Est-ce que la phrase suivante se dit: Tout va se passer bien ou plutôt tout va bien se passer
- Does this sound natural? “Have a good lazy day then”
- 부장님, 과장님. can someone give an example to get the difference between them?
- if an older male doesn't like to be called 'oppa', cause he thinks it doesnt fit him, yet he's 4 ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Are there any expressions which sound more natural than the following? "Excuse me. May I try t...
- Hi What exactly does "name" mean in this sentence? "Four more victims were named by police on ...
- Is this right? *I'm going to/gonna have to go on the 20th"
- which one is correct? "I don't have the money" or "I don't have money"
- Of course it would lead to this. I would expect nothing less from you. In these sentences how...