27 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Dos it sound natural? I consider fiction stories as a place where I exercise my imagination.
- Could you fix my English? “Things are getting even worse in Japan. I think it’s because of our g...
- Does this really sound natural? Do I have any errors in the paragraph? By any chance, could yo...
- i asked my friend who farted does it sound natural?
- I’d like to know if John has/ have the time for tomorrow meeting ? *** Is this sentence correct...
- Is "I'm practicing a school play tomorrow" the same as "I'm practicing a school pay which will be...
- What does "under bit and spur" mean in "i have now got you under bit and spur"? The context is a...
- Does this sound natural? -- Mom, a button came off my shirt. Can you sew it on? -- Thanks~
- a lot of research has / have shown Which one is correct?
- Do these sound natural? Their meanings are a bit different. Would you consciously tell them apart...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...