Read more comments
- I didn't bring it with me, cause you told me you wouldn't want it. does this sound natural?
- Can you explain "what, 'cause that'd be ..." in 382?
- What is the difference between cause and lead to ?
- Does this sound natural? The meal reminded me of a trip in China.
- Maintaining relationships takes time and effort.
- Does this sound like a natural math problem? There are 4 apples on the table. Each one weighs 10...
- What's the difference between the two sentences? (a) You seem tired. (b) You look tired.
- Is this natural? “He goes to sleep and wakes up whenever he wants.” 彼は寝たい時に寝て、起きたい時に起きます。 I don’...
- How often do you use the f-word? Is it used like in American shows in real life?
- cái này lm sao z
- In the movie called Matrix, Trinity she told him Keymaker "you are handy". Does this phrase have...
- Which expression do you prefer to use in business situations,”going to” or “gonna”? Thanks!
- Would it be rude if I say Am I understood or Did I make it clear？