Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "For loan oft loses both itself and friend" What does that mean?
- When a loan has been taken by a person from a bank then he has to repay it according to the EMI f...
- What does take out a loan mean?
- What does William Shakespeare mean?
- What does ’I don’t have to believe in it for her to be lucky. ‘ mean?
- What does do sth in a rush mean?
- What does I stumbled upon this wonderful FREE resource. What does “stumble” mean? mean?
- What does 50ea / month mean?
- What does I can't fuss what is this meaning? mean?
- What does Weep mean?
- What does I would go on a date with you if you... mean?
- What does It's been a minute mean?
- What does What a coincidence! mean?