- If someone were to accidently use 敬語 to describe themselves, for example: アメリカからいらっしゃいました。 ...
- What's the difference between "hesitate" and "doubt"? Could give me some examples of sentences?
- Studying abroad was a big challenge. Is this correct sentence?
- Everything I’ve studied will advance my career as a musician eventually. Is this correct sentence?
- Please correct these. I wanted to use comparative in the second sentence. In winter in Japan, th...
- https://youtu.be/tfXH9C6vzNk anyone who would write down what guys on this video said? i managed...
- can you correct my mistakes?
- Which article should I put before A/THE 'exact moment'?
- Which one is correct: "There's many ways" or "There are many ways" ?
- Is this correct sentence? “He always sing a song in a bathroom. Actuality I often do it, too.
- Help me pleaaaaaaaaaaaase Bungee jumping you jump off a bridge/ plane.