Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- どっちの方が正しいですか: 私は医者です。 私は医者の仕事をしています。 ありがとうございます！
- どっちのほうが当たり前ですか。 1) ごえんりょになりました。 2) ごえんりょしになりました。
- "He has been to switzerland" Is he staying switzerland now??
- "He has been there" Is he staying here now??
- Is this sentence Grammatically correct?
- Can you say, I said the truth or I said a lie?
- I'd like to introduce you to James. I want you to meet James. Is this how you introduce to someo...
- Which is the correct or fluent sentence？ I suggested that you should be more kind to others. I ...
- https://youtu.be/yqfofEW9634?t=210 what is the expression she says? this is what I could catch....
- what's grammatically correct expression I am doing the same course as her / hers / she I am d...
- which is right? 미국에서 공부하고 있는 학생들 students studying in US <—> students who are studying in US ...
- Can you help me to understand the below sentence ? If you don’t like it when people lavish you w...