Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- S1. He drank the milk hot. S2. He drank the hot milk. What is the difference in meaning betwe...
- hey guys! there's the expression "to kiss something goodbye". Can it be used with people? like "...
- A: Do you need bags? B: That'll be great! or that'd be great!
- Is VAT included in this price? Is this correct and natural?
- what does "scale" mean? particularly in this context.
- I can't stand spiders (does this sound natural?)
- "they don't need you, they are just pretend to." is this correct?
- Barcelona have ended up with an odd number of goals. What does odd mean?
- Can I say "You are just space", I mean "you are amazing" ?
- 1. it's been more than three years since we met and still you haven't changed a bit 2. its bee...
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- Would you please help me? https://youtu.be/LEuFJNjKJh4 From 2:35 to 4:00 Mom : .....? Kid:...
- How do I add music to my kakaotalk profile?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Is the word 버터 (butter) used in Korean slang? If so, what does it mean?