Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Provided I am given holidays, I can go overseas anytime. does this sound natural?
- If you have holidays how would you spend it? does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between holiday and vocation ?
- Really excited about next episode of This Is Us Does this sentence sound natural?
- Which one is correct? It’s a too difficult question. It's too difficult a question.
- Do these sound ok? Which do you think is more common? --- My screen is too bright. How do I adj...
- they went back to pick up their, only to find it ... from the parking lot a)stolen b) was stolen ...
- “The two things I wanted to do the most in NYC are watching a musical at the Broadway and eating ...
- My mum asked me to pick the presents for the kids for children’s day today and she pays the money...
- Is "I'm practicing a school play tomorrow" the same as "I'm practicing a school pay which will be...
- What does "under bit and spur" mean in "i have now got you under bit and spur"? The context is a...
- Does this sound natural? -- Mom, a button came off my shirt. Can you sew it on? -- Thanks~
- a lot of research has / have shown Which one is correct?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...