Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between it has been raining and it has rained ?
- I have to stay whether you will go or not これは自然ですか？
- What is the difference between have to and need to ?
- Can a girl propose to a guy?
- could you have a listen to the song I linked below and write down the lyrics to it? https://www....
- we're gonna take one step further to solve the gas problem while other states can't do anything a...
- Hello, is there a difference between knock it off and cut it out? Which one is more common?
- When asking what the person is suffering from do u say: What are u sick with or what are u sick ...
- If I want to say that I'm not good at knowing what song it is when I hear a song; would it be cor...
- Is there a specific word for " a coffee table with wheels " ?
- Distinguish “ humanitarian” , “ humane” , “ humanity” , “human”. Please give an example
- Honestly I don't think I'm perfect. I've never put any effort into mastering the language. When I...
- I'd like to ask you about the sentence "Bob takes Alice home". "home" in this context means Bob'...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...