27 Dec 2016
28 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- good evening and hello.I have got a question,what do you guys say when you make a sound from your...
- I want someone to check my essay. Agree or disagree:The number of young people who live with the...
- Does this sound natural in English? Listening to you is the least I can do and I wish I could ...
- about the sentence "there can never be..." would it sound odd if you said "there never can be..."?
- there's four people ahead of me in line (does this sound natural?)
- i thought let me be to someone else what no one was to me ↑ Does this expression sound natural?
- This is the first page of my humble memoir of my teenage years. https://note.com/20012010/n/n17f7...
- S1. I was confused between buying F1 car and F/A-18 hornet . S2. Race them against a Hispanic ...
- I just stumbled upon the expression: "I got blown back by[...]" For context it seems like it mea...
- the machines are underway to start working at any time (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...