Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you correct following sentences more matural? - Let's answer questions about your native...
- In these two sentences, which of them is correct? That is what English rules usually does. ...
- What's meaning of this sentence? --- Puppies were so tired they didn't even make it out of be...
- That means people preferred something that has big face to small face?
- I don't think the problem is (on, in, with) my phone. which preposition is correct?
- go out TO eat barbecue go out AND eat barbecue Which one is correct, natural? Thank you so much!
- What’s the structure of “as bizarre is it sounds”? If as here means though, it should be “bizarre...
- What does “Just grand” mean?
- Let's date with me if you're not too busy. Does this sound natural?
- What does "Probably no more than six" highlighted in the image below mean? From the context, I be...
- can you help me?
- A: Are you going to eat here? B: Ah, no. make it to go. A: OK. That'll be $3.59. How do you say ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?