Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- S1. He drank the milk hot. S2. He drank the hot milk. What is the difference in meaning betwe...
- hey guys! there's the expression "to kiss something goodbye". Can it be used with people? like "...
- A: Do you need bags? B: That'll be great! or that'd be great!
- Is VAT included in this price? Is this correct and natural?
- what does "scale" mean? particularly in this context.
- I can't stand spiders (does this sound natural?)
- "they don't need you, they are just pretend to." is this correct?
- Barcelona have ended up with an odd number of goals. What does odd mean?
- Can I say "You are just space", I mean "you are amazing" ?
- 1. it's been more than three years since we met and still you haven't changed a bit 2. its bee...
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- cuando usar "es" sin acento y "és' con acento? gracias
- Cómo responder cuando uno me dice “Buen día”?
- Cuál es la diferencia entre bonita, hermosa, y linda? Qué puedo describir con estos?
- Can someone tell me what Toño Rosario is saying in his song kiliki taka ti ?