Question

Any mistakes here?
I am emailing you to inquire about the possibility of doing an internship
at a well-known organization of proven experience in the design field, XX.
I am currently majoring in Business English at the University XX and will receive my B.A. degree in June 2017. Currently I am doing an internship at XX where I am getting my professional experience in sales sector. I have already started thinking about taking a gap year between my B.A. and M.A. in order to do some internships in Customer Service and Sales sector. The main reason for doing this is that I want to conrtibute language, business and marketing skills I have developed through my academics. Also I have an experience of being an Erasmus student in Porto during summer semester 2016. It was an unforgettable experience, during a short period Porto has become my second home and a place where I want to come back.
To provide you with further information about my academic and extra curricular activities, I have attached a copy of my CV.

Answers