Read more comments
- Is this sentence correct? 「勉強はあまり好きじゃないけど試験が近づいてるから少し勉強しようと思った。」
- Is this natural as spoken English? A study shows men don't tend to date with smart women becau...
- can I say, "you might not substitute this fridge for another one. It was quite acceptable to use"?
- does this sound natural? It's important to note that every expression that has meaning has sense,...
- does this sound natural? to sum up, the idea of reference is relatively solid and may be understo...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Does anyone have Whatsapp groups for training English?
- Do only black people use “boo”as a term of address? Just like “man” “girl” or “dude”. Or white pe...
- im making a website. which one sounds great? and any other offers? im torn between website name!...
- The movie has attracted quite a crowd. I understand "quite" is "very", right? If so, The movie...
- Is it called a rug or carpet in the US? Thanks~