Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between names of US and names of UK and names of other English speaking na...
- I know most of them, but I don't know their names. Does this sound natural?
- Can you tell me some good English names for Yaping?
- I’m confused when I use "take". "I took my children to the park ." In this case did I go there or...
- What's the difference between "make a noise" and "make noises"?
- Does this sound natural? "Did you have fun at the party?" "Yeah, it was a lot of fun."
- "I just happened to get a tattoo" "I love tattoos and I couldn't help but getting one" (does th...
- Is there someone in your class that you are having your eye on?
- Which is natural? It was already known long ago that a dog 1. sweats 2. sweated 3. wou...
- "In my opinion, AI favor us human to have chances accomplishing what is implausible and impossibl...
- If someone asks me: "Shall we go to the park?" Could I answer: "No, thank you.", Is it correct...
- When you are studying a language by immersion, do you "inundate your mind with the language" or d...
- Can I use the word "that sucks." when I miss the train at the last minute?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?