Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you tell me if the sentences sound natural? My boyfriend took me to a little trip to cel...
- I clamped a hand on his shoulder. I clamped his shoulder with one of my hand. Are they the s...
- From 1-10, How frequently is it used: "like a bull in a china shop"
- How do you decide nickname by which you call someone from abroad whose an unique name?
- Is it ( as I said before ) or ( like I said before )?
- Can you give me some examples of "tangle"?
- I can’t understand the difference in meaning and nuance between “Bill used to be, and still is, ...
- Do you use this phrase “wake up on the wrong side of the bed”? If so, what kind of situation do y...
- Please help
- Does this sentence sound natural? The hawker asked the Chengguan: "Why do you only drive me away...