Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? これはですか
- これは何ですか。What is this structure called in 日本? What does it symbolize?
- Please let me know the other same word instead of "guts"
- "His brain injury resulted in a complete change ___ his personality." Which preposition(s) wor...
- What does the phrase "make it" mean in this conversation? lady: The mayor's acting weird. Ther...
- Should I not use “foreigner”? I heard that it is likely to sound a bit pejorative.
- How do you call “Suzuki bucho” in English? Just simply Mr. Suzuki ? Or “Manager Suzuki”?
- Is the second one grammatically incorrect? 1. A is translated like B. 2. A is translated somethin...
- Sasha ________ this song – I know she likes rock music. * might likes might to like might like
- Sally says she’s really ________ German and doesn’t want to study it next year. * bad with bad i...
- The fictional detective Sherlock Holmes ________ by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in 1887. * created is...
- Does it sound natural? Please correct my mistakes. I want to go to the pharmacy in front of th...