Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Why do English speakers say "I watched TV yesterday.", but "I saw a movie yesterday.". Is "I ...
- how do native speakers learn the vocabulary..？do you need to recite them or just know the meaning...
- I don't understand why non-native speakers sometimes try to correct other people's entries. I wou...
- Will the exams stop anytime soon? —What does it mean?
- I grew up in Japan. I’ve been living in the US since 2018. Because my husband has to work in the ...
- I know you can say I used to have a dog or a bike, but is it ok if I say that I used to have a g...
- You’re 15, and it’s the first time you’ve had a boy over. I'm bound to be a little surprised, but...
- It takes time to process that information. Does this sound natural?
- If I post this pic on social media, a lot of American think I'm an easy girl?
- I'd like to learn the names of the US 50 states. Do you think it's too hard?
- Yet another EST "question". EST hatcay embersmay nlyoay. 👁👄👁
- What do they mean? "in the water" and "on the water"
- which sentences is right? " There is not a bottle and "There aren't any bottles" and "There isn'...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?