Read more comments
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- can I say, "she claimed that she would pass an exam as well as buy a car in 2 years"?
- What does it mean when you call a girl “floozy”?
- Best Korean ghost movie? or a series?
- 和弦 通常念 ㄏㄜˊㄒㄧㄢˊ 還是 ㄏㄜˊㄒㄩㄢˊ？
- is this true?😯 is there any other ways to say i can't sleep in Korean?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Does anyone have Whatsapp groups for training English?
- Do only black people use “boo”as a term of address? Just like “man” “girl” or “dude”. Or white pe...
- im making a website. which one sounds great? and any other offers? im torn between website name!...
- The movie has attracted quite a crowd. I understand "quite" is "very", right? If so, The movie...
- Is it called a rug or carpet in the US? Thanks~