02 Dec 10:36 PM
Question about English (US)
i know that appla is a countable noun but if i do not want to say how many apples i aet yesterdat like in spanist we can say comi mucha manzana i do know if in english is the same i aet to much apple yesterday ,, actually i know the rule is i aet to many apples yesterday
Read more comments
- 请问 她隐隐约约地觉得 和 她隐隐约约觉得 哪个是正确的？谢谢🙏🏻
- そのテキストでで何か問題があれば修正していただけませんか アルバムに関しては特にコンセプトを決めて作ったとかではなくて、本当に私のその時の感情だったり人からとか物とか誰か他の作品から影響を...
- ｢私は歯の矯正をしています｣はI'm getting bracesであってますか？
- What’s the positive word to describe a man with a lot of dreams?
- Is this a Kanji ? it seems different 😊
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?
- Do " I am busted " means I do not have any money?
- What is the difference between these sentences? I saw someone on Twitter asking for help with En...
- I'm in the bus. I'm on the bus. Both sentences are correct?
- I couldn't understand the structure of this sentence😢 And...Could you translate this sentence to ...
- I 'd like to ask you if I can use the expression "good at" with people. For example, if I can'...