Read more comments
- We usually eat some noodle at midnight on New Year's Eve to cross two years in Japan. does this s...
- the whole noodles were scattered and all over the sink. does this sound natural?
- They always eat only bland-tasting pan-fried noodles with just bean sprouts or curry without vege...
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? I rarely open DM so chat me just on Wechat!!
- How do you say this in Indonesian? kata kuper(kurang pergaulan) sering dipake?
- How do you say this in Japanese? I didn’t tell anyone I was coming
- How do you say this in Korean? Thank you all for being my friend
- How do you say this in Korean? 할머니는 홍시귀신이고 나는 짜장면귀신이야
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?