Read more comments
- One of reasons has that I myself wanted to become bilingual. does this sound natural?
- "でも、何となく理由を知ってるんでしょう？“ という文の英訳ですが、 “but somehow you know the reasons, aren't you ? “ これは合っています...
- I'm discontented for no reason! なんかつまらん！ does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? can someone translate this?
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? I rarely open DM so chat me just on Wechat!!
- How do you say this in English (US)? Nunca he ido a Australia, pero amaría vivir allá.
- How do you say this in Indonesian? kata kuper(kurang pergaulan) sering dipake?
- How do you say this in Japanese? I didn’t tell anyone I was coming
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does Xanny mean?