Read more comments
- 「学校に行かないと。」 「朝ご飯を食べないと」 話し手自分のことにも聞き手のことにも使えますか？ 普通、話し手が自分のことをいうのに使いますか?
- Please tell me phrases with same meaning. “This place is prohibited smoking.”
- The phrase verb "Get down" has several meanings but which meaning is the case in the following s...
- 母は私が電話をかけるたびに（ ）。 1ご飯を食べているかと聞く 2なつかしくなった 3国へ帰りたくなる 4父は仕事で忙しい Ａ：ねえ、このルイヴィトンのバッグ高いと思わない？ ...
- Pourquoi on dit "les choses à manger" et pas " les choses pour manger" ?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Can "table" be referred to by the relative adverb "where"? I was standing listening to the conve...
- Transformation exercise He usually gets home before I do => He ________ home before I do (Word n...
- please see the picture very simple question. My fiancée is an actor. because the screenshot sho...
- This is from The Wimpy Kid. Could you explain what the underlined phrase means here? I looked it ...
- Which one is correct. 1. My fiancée is an actor. 2. My fiancée is an actress.