Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 1. I'm not sure even a little bit. 2. I was sure just a little bit. 3. I'm not even a little bit ...
- S1. I was a little bit disappointed S2. I wasn't even a little bit pleased S3. I was disappoint...
- It seems like he is tired. He seems tired. どちらをよく使いますか？ 又、後者の方（He seems tired.）がフォーマルな感じがしますか?
- Is this natural? (in a spoken way, not written. for English speaking test) As eco-consciousness ...
- Your first dart missed the target. Your first dart missed the mark. Are both correct?
- I can't understand where I highlighted in red 😢 Why there are two verbs in one sentence? Please ...
- 1. I'm pleased no end by the cordial welcome. 2. I'm pleased no end to see you again. Aee both ...
- Is this natural in American English? Today’s fun fact: Fleas can jump 300 times as high as their...
- what's the deference between these words?
- Is this expression natural? A woman who wears a bikini with just the way she is is cool.
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- Can someone tell me what Toño Rosario is saying in his song kiliki taka ti ?
- Cómo responder cuando uno me dice “Buen día”?
- Cuál es la diferencia entre bonita, hermosa, y linda? Qué puedo describir con estos?
- Que quiere decir cuando un hombre me dice preciosa?