Read more comments
- What is the difference between say and talk ?
- What is the difference between To say the least and At least ?
- You said so to only me before. does this sound natural?
- この6秒の録音を日本語で書いていただきませんでしょうか？ その中、ある高校の名前は”羽場飛高校”
- 私は昨日テレビを見た。 は、 我昨天看电视了。 と書いても良いですか？
- 電話中 Ａ「田中、どこ? バスケをしようぜ」 話し言葉で、この文脈で、口調は「しようぜ！」ですか、「しようぜ？」ですか?
- Do ‘phone, oven, micro wave, vacuum’ belong to eletronical devices? or electrical devices ? And w...
- How is a year written in Japanese? For example just 2020? I heard there are “periods” like Show...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What do you say “well done” in English? I want to know other expression.
- Which should I use, anything or something? Is there something/anything I can do for you? Is there...
- On my feedback of the recording homework, my teacher told me like that : "floating" cannot sound...
- Are these sentences correct? Did you say you would help me with my homework, right? Help me! I’m ...
- What's more common to talk about medical gouts/drops for the eyes? "Gouts" or "drops" (or another...