6 Dec 2019
Question about Japanese
How do you say this in Japanese? Make the certificate as stated and make a French and German version that says I did a satisfactory job while I was with you. Please email me a scanned copy before mailing. Also please put my dates of employment. Thank you for your cooperation.
Read more comments
- How do you say this in Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)? I've listened this song once!
- How do you say this in Korean? democracy
- How do you say this in Korean? I couldn’t sleep last night, now I’m tired.
- How do you say this in Turkish? Please give me only 30€ change and keep the rest.
- How do you say this in Japanese? I’m so tired of looking stupid
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?