6 Dec 2019

Question about Japanese

Do you guys have a word starting with the letter “B” that means something about “(purposely) daydreaming” or spacing out?” I saw a post on Instagram a while back and the word looked japanese but I can’t remember the word. I’m nit sure if it was like “bokete” or “bokeru” I don’t remember, i do think that it started with “bo” or “bu”..

Read more comments

Share this question
Newest Questions
Recommended Questions
Topic Questions