6 Dec 2019
Question about Japanese
Do you guys have a word starting with the letter “B” that means something about “(purposely) daydreaming” or spacing out?” I saw a post on Instagram a while back and the word looked japanese but I can’t remember the word. I’m nit sure if it was like “bokete” or “bokeru” I don’t remember, i do think that it started with “bo” or “bu”..
- I need native English speakers to communicate with I won't annoy them 😔
- In the early morning on weekdays, traffic is light in this street. Is this sentence correct?
- I'm a half-breed or I'm a hybrid, which one is correct and more commonly used in the conversation?
- 请帮我把下面的句子改得更口语化些： 1）检查门窗是否关好 2）能否请你再给腾出一个位子来呢？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- For English’s passive tense. For instance “3 people were killed”. I have someone told me that be-...
- Is this sentence right? I know that maybe you'll have gotten married to her by the end of the year
- what mean "changing minds" here? "emotions may be the key to changing minds" thanks
- When I don't know someone's sex, which pronoun(or noun) should I use? For example, "There's someo...
- Please correct my journal 🐻 Today I always eat some bread and soup for lunch, but I saw an ins...